Our terms regarding the use of this site and the products which we supply:
1. Acceptance of these Terms
By submitting any order or submitting your personal information online, you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions. Should you disagree with these Terms and Conditions, please DO NOT CONTINUE WITH ANY ORDER and cease use of this web site .
2. At www.yogapublications.org we make all efforts to put accurate information, pictures, data etc but there could be mistakes due to human errors in data entry. If you encounter any information in our catalogue or site that is inaccurate, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if anybody feels that there is some text/pictures that you consider as your proprietary asset, the same should be notified to us along with proof and it will be removed from our site within 48 hrs. of the receipt of such proof if the same is found to be correct
3. Himalayan Yoga Publication Trust will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special and consequential damages.
4. Himalayan Yoga Publication Trust do not promise that the various views , assertions and propositions given in the site regarding various products are totally accurate. These views are taken from various Vedic scriptures, scholars, researchers and those who may have experienced them. Hence all these products should be used at users own discretion/ risk.
5. That www.yogapublications.org , its research staff, advertisers and promoters expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a customer to www.yogapublications.org or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site .
6. If the Customs authority of your country levy any charges or any duty or tax on your order, you will be contacted or billed by them directly or through the couriers, and you will be responsible for this charge. This means that any Customs Duties or any other Duties if levied by the custom authorities of the recipients’ country are to be paid by the recipient in their respective country.
7. We advices its visitors to the site that they should seek competent and appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained in www.yogapublications.org.
8. Under any condition whatsoever, our maximum liability to the customer is limited to the value of the order. We have a "return policy" on all purchases if there is dissatisfaction of any kind at the customer end. However for this, the goods are to be returned to us within 2 weeks of purchase . However shipping charges would not be refunded .
9. The customer is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The customer should read the above terms and place the order with www.yogapublications.org only if they are acceptable by him/her.
10. Usage of this site means that you accept the above terms and conditions in full.
For any queries, suggestions or complaints please e mail to us at email@example.com
We thank you for spending time at Himalayan Yoga Publication Trust. We hope that you enjoy the experience and cherish our products. Good Luck. !